Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Robert Adams Photographs and Wirtings

Robert Adams perspective is that Photographs and writings do not go together. He believes this because he feels that writing takes away from what the reader should actually get from looking at the photograph along with their imagination.

However, from my perspective I believe that a Photograph can be more benefitial from the writing. I believe this because the writing helps the reader understand what the photograph is about as the reader is looking at the photograph.

Also after watching the docmentary in class yesterday, I acquired an understanding into the history of photography. I also learned that duplicated photographs are not vaued as much as the original photograph.

This is my perspective on both the documentary and Robert Adams perspective on photographs and writings.

No comments:

Post a Comment